- BLEACHER BLISS: Watching the Travs.
There’s cheap and there’s cheap.
A runaway winner this year in our cheap date category was a night at the old ball game at Ray Winder Field. But even with a discount ticket, those beers and dogs and peanuts and Crackerjacks can add right up. You’ve been warned should you choose to watch the Arkansas Travelers with your sweetie.
• Clinton Library
• Market Street Cinema
• Acoustic Sounds Cafe on Friday night
• A hike up Pinnacle Mountain
• Sticky Fingerz (again, beware the bar tab)
• Movies in the Park
• Local Fountain Dive (again, the bar tab)
• Willy D’s (ditto)
• Barnes and Noble
• Little Rock Zoo
• Cici’s Pizza
• Flying Fish
Strolling through the farmers market (Oh, go ahead, buy a watermelon.)
• Knoop Park lookout (before dark)