All gates open: 5 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. Saturday, noon Sunday.
$6 three-day passes available at all Harvest Foods. Price at the gate is $10 for a three-day pass. Children 6 and under are admitted free.
Riverfest will operate shuttles from War Memorial Stadium and from North Little Rock's 7th Street Parking Lot all three days, $1.50 per rider TO the park (no charge returning).
About 40 various food vendors offering everything from Greek food to crawfish. Specialty beverage area as well as regular beer and soft drink offerings. All purchases must be made in "River" money, obtainable at various locations on either side of the river. North Little Rock will have 14 vendors in its area and one entertainment stage.
Kidstuff Stage and Activity Area (west end of Riverfront Park)
- This will be open until 8 p.m. each day, starting when the gates open each day. Geared toward the younger and very young Riverfest goers and their parents, this area has a storytime section, activities such as thumbprinting and face painting and Brent and Sam's cookies and Coleman milk. Various sponsors have other exhibits: Heifer Internationals' Fun and Fire, Arkansas Childen's Hospital's Finger Casts and Fire Safety House, Museum of Discovery fun, Radio Disney's inflatable maze. The rock-climbing wall is also here.
Total Rivefest Live (at President Clinton Avenue and Commerce Street)
- This is geared toward young teams, with the theme "Stamp Out Smoking." Hot 96.5 radio will be taking requests, there are karaoke contests, tattoos, other games such as 3-point shooting and golf putting. The Rope Warrior, Mark Hayward the Yo-Yo Champion and the Kenya Safari Acrobats will appear. The area closes at 10 p.m. Friday and 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Riverfest Roving Entertainers
- A number of performers have shows on various stages on at spots throughout the park. Look for these, including several annual favorites and some new acts: Jesse White Tumblers, The Boehmer Family, Harmless T. Jester, Bamboula 2000, Gator the Clown, Kenya Safari Acrobats, Patches the Clown and the Balloon Guy and Balloon Man. Inkari, the group that usually sets up near the main entrance for their traditional Andes Mountains folk music, is also back.
Late gate access
- Riverfest has committed to opening its Commerce Street gate for Little Rock clubgoers wanting to visit the many clubs in the River Market area while Riverfest is still going on. Admittance will be granted beginning at 10:30 p.m. at the Commerce gate. Simply say, for example, that you are "going to Sticky Fingerz" or "the Underground Pub" and gate personnel will let you in. Also, after Riverfest officially shuts down at 11 p.m. the gates remain open for people to enter the perimeter (it is patrolled by LRPD security).
- Something new for kids is an area to instruct children ages 8 and older on various visual art mediums: drawing, sculpture, metal engraving, paiting. This is in the Belvedere of Riverfront Park each day (5:30-6:30 Fri., 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Sat., 1-6 p.m. Sunday).
Trolley and Main Street Bridge
- The tractor-pulling trolley will run continuously throughout Riverfest. The Main Street Bridge connecting the Little Rock and North Little Rock sides of the festival will be open throughout Riverfest except from about 8:30 p.m. Sunday until the conclusion of the fireworks display, then it will reopen again.
Other interesting exhibits in LR park
- The Arkansas Arts Center's Artmobile, the visual artists display with handcrafted work of 30 visual artists in the West Pavilion of the River Market, a two-day photo scavenger hunt starting at the Bedford Camera and Video Tent on Friday (prizes available for anyone), free-style stunt bike team all three days, Riverfest Idol Competition on Saturday, Double Bubble Bubble Blowing Contest, NASCAR Nextel Cup contest at KKPT, The Point's booth, Nickelodeon Game Lab on Saturday, Arkansas Game and Fish Aquarium, Lawry's Live cooking stage all three days, Fishing and Boating exhibit.