- EYESORE: Some say it's the Clinton Library.
One man’s gold mine of tourism and a shining redevelopment in a formerly dumpy part of town is, in the eyes of several, an eyesore.
Several readers — influenced more by politics than architecture, we’d wager — have chosen the Clinton Library as the town’s best eyesore.
• That auto graveyard on Maumelle Boulevard (many votes).
• Chenal Valley (see: one man’s vision of beauty, etc.)
• Hillcrest (ditto previous)
• Christ of the Ozarks
• Six Flags Over Jesus (presumably a reference to several big freeway churches around town).
• University Mall