By way of Chicago, Sonny Weems has landed in Denver. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time today to bore you with our commentary. Instead, here's a brief round-up of media reports:
• Denver Post: Arkansas swingman Weems acquired for second rounder.
• Rocky Mountain News: Trade news 'world class' athletic talent for Nuggets.
• Northwest Arkansas Times: Weems drafted, traded.
• The Morning News: Weems drafted by Bulls, traded to Nuggets.
• Associated Press: Weems drafted No. 39 by Bulls, shipped to Denver.
• Hoopsworld.com: Nuggets make draft night deal.
Quick plug: According to our friends over at Razorbloggers.net, this week marks the end of the 2008 "fiscal year" for Razorback sports. Accordingly, they are marking the event in two ways: transferring their revenues to offshore entities to avoid paying their fair share of taxes (just kidding) and counting down the five best Razorback games of the past 12 months (not kidding). So, head on over and enjoy the good memories. They're set to unveil the top of the list today. Gee, any guesses as to what that game will be?
(more at www.razorbackexpats.com)