invites all to a program at 7 p.m. Monday on the Promenade on Kavanaugh in Hillcrest to mark the 73d anniversary of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
A WAND new release notes:
A single nuclear bomb, whether fired by a country or by a single terrorist, would wipe out a whole city, state or even a country and all its people.
It is time to abolish nuclear weapons, the group says.
• Steve Copley, Director, Faith Voices Arkansas
• Tristan Norman, Delegate to Hendrix Tomoda Kakehashi, Japan
• Denise Donnell, Just Communities of Arkansas
• Michael Vaughn, Veteran, Iraq and
• Frank LeBlanc, Pastor, Westover Hills Presbyterian Church
• Kai Coggin, author and
poet, Hot Springs
• Arkansas Coalition for Peace and Justice
• Faith Voices Arkansas
• Arkansas Women’s Action for New Directions
• Just Communities of Arkansas
• 2018 Hendrix Tomoda Kakehashi delegation to Japan