by Max Brantley
The man who's getting divorced from Walmart heiress Paige Laurie says he's become accustomed to their lifestyle and needs around a quarter of a million bucks a month to keep the yacht afloat.
Patrick Dubbert — who separated from Paige after less than 6 years of marriage — says in legal docs obtained by TMZ, he misses his life and she needs to fork over between $210K and $240K a month AFTER TAXES (gross would be just over $400K a month) for necessities that include:
- Rental home — between $40K and 60K a month
- Furniture — $10K a month
- Personal chef — $6,700 a month
- Clothes — 5K a month
- Personal trainer — $2,500 a month
- Vacations $30K a month (but that includes NetJets)
- Entertainment $80K a month
- Personal stylist — $1K a month
- Driver — $4K a month
Dubbert complains he was living with Paige in their $11 million home, and now he's stuck in a Santa Monica apartment half of the year. He spends the other 6 months with his parents in Jefferson City, MO.