by Max Brantley
The Republican Party of Arkansas is hiring students to work from now until several days after the election in November.
Qualified candidates well be self-motivated and pay close attention to detail. Other qualifications include
· A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· A strong interest in politics and campaigns
Students will work directly with experienced field staff and community leaders in South Arkansas.
· Staffing voter registration drives
· Training and recruiting volunteers
· Excel work
· Event building
· Making voter contacts
Hours are flexible; may work up to 50 hours per month. Pay is $9/hour.