by Max Brantley
It's time for the Historic Preservation Alliance's annual list of historic structures in danger of being lost.
This year's list:
* Hantz & Durst Houses, 1950 & 1951, 855 & 857 Fairview St., Fayetteville, Washington County
* Ferguson House, 1861, 416 North 3th Street, Augusta, Woodruff County
* Frith-Plunkett House, c. 1858, 801 Main Street, Des Arc, Prairie County
* Park Hill Elementary School, 1924,
2700 N. Poplar St., 3801 JFK Boulevard, North Little Rock, Pulaski County
* Roundtop Filling Station (Happy's Service Station), 1936, Old Highway 67, Sherwood, Pulaski Co.
* St. Joseph's Home, 1910, 6800 Camp Robinson Rd., North Little Rock, Pulaski County
* Wynne Opera House, c. 1900, 218 S. Front Street, Wynne, Cross County