Over to you. Final notes:
* PODCAST IN EXILE: Lindsey Millar is still on vacation. And we still haven't solved an equipment problem, so the Times Week in Review Podcast must go into hiatus again this week. Sorry.
* NOT GUILTY PLEAS IN SEX CASE: Fox 16 reports that a former Mount St. Mary Academy coach pleaded not guilty today in circuit court to a felony charge arising from an alleged sexual relationship with a student. Another former staff member also pleaded not guilty to a misdemeanor charge of failing to report a violation. Trial was set for January.
* HOW BAD WAS MITT ROMNEY IN LONDON? So bad that even Karl Rove says he blew it with his Anglo-Saxon soulmates. Watch new Dem video:
* NO MATTER HOW BAD MITT ROMNEY WAS IN LONDON, IT GETS WORSE: The second half of tonight's double-feature starring Mitt Romney. I wouldn't suggest a bucket of Chick-fil-A nuggets as a snack accompaniment.
* AND, FOR CONTRAST: Get a load of another prominent Mormon, head of a major corporation (Marriott Hotels), believer in man-woman marriage and deeply religious who nonetheless provides domestic partner insurance for his employees and recognizes there's a big wide world out there that he makes clear in word and deed are welcome in his establishments.
* QUESTIONS FOR BOBBY JINDAL: The Louisiana governor will entertain Arkansas Republicans tonight with tales of his dismantling of the Louisiana health care and education system. Is there a brave Republican who'll ask him how no accountability for private religious schools receiving taxpayer money equates to accountability in education?