I'm done. You're up. Final words:
* THINGS GO BETTER WITH KOCH: The Koch billionaires — press, tax, environment, public school, governemnt regulation haters — have begun a website to get their message out to journalists, even advertising on a couple of mainstream websites to do it. Arkansas Times operators are standing by.
* PAY FREEZE: No pay raise for elected officials — state, legislative, judges, prosecutors — in the appropriation bill that is first order of business in any legislative session. It came out of Joint Budget today. The bill does create 13 new district judgeships. Go figure that in tight times. Oh, almost forgot — the House staff will get a pay raise if other state employees wind up with a pay raise when all is done during the fiscal session. Still trying to nail down the percentage of the across-the-board so-called COLA. UPDATE: It's 2.38 percengt
* RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT: Michael Cook at Talk Business blasts Republican Rep. Jane English for continuing to represent a House district in which she no longer lives. She moved to run for Senate this year. The House is the arbiter of members' eligbility. Cook thinks they should vote her out. What about that Republican with a hot check conviction?
* THEY DO CALL THEM ONE-ARMED BANDITS DON'T THEY?: Reader nominates this one on Fox 16 for crime of year — Albert Lee Clark of Little Rock collared for shooting up a slot machine at a Greenville, Miss., casino. It took money from him.
* WOMEN ARE JUST ASKING FOR IT IF THEY GET NEAR MEN: Fox News idiot pundit Liz Trotta does it again — says women in military shouldn't be surprised if they get raped.
"I think they have actually discovered there is a difference between men and women. And the sexual abuse report says that there has been, since 2006, a 64% increase in violent sexual assaults. Now, what did they expect? These people are in close contact, the whole airing of this issue has never been done by Congress, it's strictly been a question of pressure from the feminists."