I'm thankful for Pat Robertson. What would we do without the wacky televangelist? Today, he provides us a Thanksgiving feast topic.
* MACARONI AND CHEESE: He asked his black co-host:
“What is this ‘mac and cheese,’ is that a black thing?”
She helped him out by saying sure.
But this inspires other critical Thanksgiving questions as the day winds down and downtown, already quiet, empties.
* STUFFING OR DRESSING?
* MARSHMALLOWS ON THE SWEET POTATOES?
* BOTH MASHED POTATOES AND SWEET POTATOES?
* CANNED OR FRESH-MADE? (Think Ocean Spray)
* ANY NON-STARCH VEGETABLES?
* PECAN OR PUMPKIN? (Pie, you ninny.)
* IF YOU TIPPLE, WHAT KIND OF WINE?
* FRIED — IS THAT ANY WAY TO TREAT A TURKEY?