The Thursday line is open. Final thoughts:
* FULL CHICKENBLEEP COL. STEVE WOMACK: I mentioned briefly earlier today some gratuitously condescending and snotty remarks U.S. Rep. Steve Womack made about Ken Aden, a potential Democratic congressional opponent who served briefly under Womack in the National Guard. Aden went on to active duty Army service, where he earned a combat infantryman badge among other citations. Blue Arkansas later today gave Womack the thrashing he deserved. Let's see your service record, Col. Womack.
* PROTECTION FOR RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND BULLIES: This is easily the saddest story I read today. The homophobic Republicans of Michigan have gutted anti-bullying legislation to exempt "a sincerely held religious belief or moral conviction of a school employee, school volunteer, pupil, or a pupil and parent or guardian.” In other words, if you hate homosexuality, you may bully homosexuals. The so-called religious right has long argued against "special classes" in legislation because they advance the "homosexual agenda." What they've created in Michigan is a special class — religious bullies — who may tyrannize gay classmates, or simply people they believe to be gay, with impunity.
* OCCUPY LITTLE ROCK TO MARCH: Want a specific idea from the Occupiers? Here's one. Occupy Little Rock says it will march Saturday in front of downtown banks to show support for Bank Transfer Day. The idea is to encourage Americans to move their money out of big banks, to credit unions. It will reduce banks' power to corrupt, is the theory. March will start about 10 a.m. at Riverfront Amphitheatre.
* COP KILLS MAN IN JONESBORO STRUGGLE: KAIT has details on a Jonesboro policeman who killed a man wanted on misdemeanor contempt citations in a struggle that included the man taking a Taser from the officer and using it on him. The officer pulled a gun after being jolted a second time.
* UPDATE: THE BELT-WIELDING TEXAS JUDGE: He's been relieved of duties for two weeks and his daughter and ex-wife went on TV to throw down on him. Full report here.